Are you fan of Ludo Game? Do you want to win free Gold and Gems for Ludo Game? Are you planning in collecting Gold and Gems of Ludo but seem difficult to you? If so Then you are at right place.
Get full tips and tricks of the famous Game Ludo.
Ludo is a strategy board game for two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die
The game and its variations are popular in many countries and under various names.
Here are the basic rules:
– Ludo is played between 2 to 6 players. Each player has 4 tokens. Whoever gets all four tokens to the home (in the center of the board) first is the winner. The game continues until all four places are decided (first, second, third and fourth).
– A token can only move out from your base and start if a six is rolled by that player.
– When a player rolls a six, they get another turn to roll the dice.
– If a player rolls six three times in a row, their turn is then skipped.
– If a token crosses the finish line, that player gets another dice roll.
– If a token captures another token, the capturing player gets another dice roll.
– There are eight safe squares on the board (they are colored squares and starred squares).
– The tokens must exit each player’s base and move around the board to win.
Ludo Games strategies:-
– Keep seven steps ahead of your enemies
– Reduce the odds
– Use discretion
– Wait it out
– Know the rolling rules
– Consider the odds
– Ludo loophole