Description of SSH Example: Auth with YubiKey, Nitrokey, PGP card
NOTE: This is an example app for developers, not end-users.
More information on https://hwsecurity.dev
Log into your servers with SSH and authenticate with your Security Keys and OpenPGP cards over NFC and USB.
* Auto-detection of Security Key vendor name and
* Reliable connection of NFC and USB hardware
* PIN input handled securely
* Key generation on OpenPGP security keys
* Cotech Card
* YubiKey NEO
* YubiKey 5 NFC
* Nitrokey Start, Pro, Storage (with adapter)
* YubiKey 4, 4 Nano, 5, 5 Nano (with adapter)
* YubiKey 4C, 4C Nano, 5C, 5C Nano (directly over USB-C)
* Gnuk (with adapter)
* Secalot (with adapter)